Thursday, March 29, 2007

MBTA Forum and Transithistory, Running Wild!

Yes my friends, in my first "official" blog post, I am going to talk to my great friends at the MBTA Forum - no I'm not being sarcastic, I am very grateful to those who post in our forums. All of the MBTA Forum users are loyal to us and want to see us do well. Though we all differ on how we go about that, at the core we all want to see our success. I thank you all for what you have done, and when we are national, the MBTA Forum community will still be the core and at the top of the pecking order...
As many know, I take a very liberal stance when it comes to the T... I highly support the idea of not only extending the Silver Line (Washington) to Mattapan, but it be a heavy rail line from Mattapan to Downtown. The route that it would absorb (28) is one of the heaviest traveled routes on the system... Whether it be 5am, 5pm or 12am, the 28 is always packed. Many of the Dorchester \ Roxbury routes center around this route from Blue Hill, down Warren to Dudley and Downtown. This is where everyone wants to go. Let's get some routes that'll actually make money...

No comments: